As a Cantonese, I am a senior fork cooker. Usually, I judge whether a tea restaurant is authentic or not by eating their fork cook and drinking milk tea. Usually these two kinds of restaurants can achieve the ultimate, it must not be bad. I used the method of Jun Zhi, and it tasted really good.
Food Material List
- 1 Pork meats 250g
- 2 2 tablespoons soy sauce 30ml
- 3 red fermented bean curd 1 pieces
- 4 Berry sugar 45g
- 5 Twelve spoons of spicy powder 2.5ml
- 6 minced garlic 5g
- 7 1 tablespoon of cooking wine 15ml
- 8 1 tbsp fuel consumption 15ml
- 9 1 tablespoon of red grains or red curd milk 15ml
- 10 Surface Brush: 30g Maltose, 30ML Clear Water
- 1 First of all, make the fork sauce. Pour all the ingredients needed to make the fork sauce into a bowl, mix and stir until it is completely uniform.
- 2 Wash and dry the plum meat and cut it into 2-3CM thick pieces. Put plum meat in a sealed box, pour in enough fork sauce (3-4 tablespoons), mix well and marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
- 3 Place the marinated fork barbecue on the grill. Place it in a preheated oven of 220 degrees. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- 4 Mix maltose and water evenly to form sugar water. During the barbecue process, remove the fork from the oven 2-3 times, dip the brush in sugar water on the surface of the fork barbecue, and then put it back into the oven. The last time you brush the sugar water, its best to brush it 3-5 minutes before the baking time, so that the barbecued fork meat will have the gloss of honey juice.