The Convenient and Fast Way to Make Hong Kong Dessert Ginger Juice Breast
Food Material List
- 1 milk Two bags
- 2 ginger Half a piece
- 1 Press ginger juice with a juicer and put it in the refrigerator freezer
- 2 Then boil the milk in a pan and “put a spoonful of sugar in it.”
- 3 Take the ginger juice out of the refrigerator and “pour the boiled milk into the ginger juice quickly.”
- 4 Just pour in the milk, stir “then dont move” and continue pouring the rest of the milk.
- 5 Wait ten minutes and youre done.
- 6 Ginger milk is ready
- 7 Frozen “Spoons dont sink.”
Tips: Pour the milk into a bowl with ginger juice after boiling. Stir it with a spoon when the milk is just in ginger juice. Dont stir it after stirring.