Food Material List
- 1 The lotus root Appropriate amount
- 1 Lotus root peeled, washed and cut into dices, quickly soaked in cold water, in order to avoid oxidation, you can drop a few drops of vinegar in the water;
- 2 Boil the water in the pot and boil the lotus root. Remove the lotus root and cool it.
- 3 The chili peppers are separated and mixed with pepper and crushed garlic. The hot olive oil is poured on the chili pepper, so that the chili pepper will not paste, and the color and spicy taste are just right.
- 4 Wash and chop coriander and scallion
- 5 Remove lotus root and drain water, add salt, vinegar, cold soy sauce and flavor, add coriander and shallot, and drip into spicy oil to mix well. Some sesame seeds can be put in properly.
Ripe lotus root is warm and sweet, which has the functions of benefiting stomach and spleen, nourishing blood and tonifying spleen, invigorating muscle and stopping diarrhea. It mainly treats lung-heat cough, irritability and thirst, diarrhea due to spleen deficiency and loss of appetite.