Its hard to make bread by oneself soon. This is a question everyone has when they begin to make bread. When they first make bread, they have special expectations and will succeed. My result is really like steamed bread, haha. Of course, there are many factors, such as no good prescription, improper recipe, unrubbed dough and so on. Bread is made at home without Bread Improvers or other unknown additives used by bakeries, so sometimes our bread tastes worse than the outside. This recipe is also soup seed, the first time when the water test more, after adjustment, the finished product is good. Do it the day before, but its still soft the next day. In the morning, just fry some eggs, ham or crisp sausage, then add some sour cucumber and lettuce, squeeze some sauce you like, and make it in five minutes.
Food Material List
- 1 Soup seed:
- 2 Strong flour 100g
- 3 boiling water 85g
- 4 salt 4G
- 5 dough
- 6 Strong flour 120g
- 7 yeast 3G
- 8 water 30g
- 9 milk 60ml
- 10 sugar 20g
- 1 < br /> mix the high gluten flour of soup with salt and stir it upside down by boiling water. After kneading into a ball, wrap it in a fresh-keeping bag and refrigerate it overnight.
- 2 Water, milk, flour and yeast are added to the bucket of the bread machine in turn.
- 3 Take out the soup seeds and put them into barrels in small pieces.
- 4 Start the dough process and put the softened butter at the end.
- 5 After 13 minutes of mixing, fermentation was 2.5 times larger.
- 6 After exhausting, the dough is divided into 6 pieces and the reunion is relaxed for 10 minutes.
- 7 Roll the dough into an oval shape, butter the baking tray, sprinkle with flour, and shake off the excess flour. (Forget to take plastic pictures, buddy brain fills the picture.) < br /> ferment in oven for 30 minutes, then put a plate under the oven and pour some hot water.
- 8 Mix the yolk with 20ML milk, brush the surface and sprinkle with sesame.
Preheat oven 180 degrees for 18 minutes. After cooling, cut it open and put lettuce, crisp sausage and salad dressing under it continuously.