Black tea and milk can be increased or decreased according to their own tastes, personal preference is very strong. The reason for the light is that milk tea is not like this.
Food Material List
- 1 Cassava flour 50g
- 2 Wheat flour 80g
- 3 Red bean paste Appropriate amount
- 4 Black tea 5g
- 5 Condensed milk Appropriate amount
- 6 Boiling water 200ML
- 7 Sanhua Milk 30ml
- 1 Cassava flour, clarified flour and dough. Take a small dough and wrap it flat into red bean paste. (Cassava flour and clear surface are not necessarily required, but can be replaced by other transparent and tough ones.)
- 2 Pack them one by one.
- 3 Boil the water and cook it. It will become transparent if it is too cool.
- 4 Black tea is stewed in boiling water for two minutes.
- 5 Then filter out the tea and mix the black tea soup, mild milk and milking together.
- 6 Put in a few red bean balls and a cup of simple and quick milk tea.