This bread is also seen on Nomas blog. Her original bread is soup made of sorghum rice. I changed to direct fermentation. Nomas bread is very beautiful, and when you see what you like, you can learn to make it. This bread has two minor regrets. One is that there are no green beans in the house. If there are green beans, red, yellow and green, it will be more beautiful. The other is that the cheese shredded on the sausage has been forgotten. But on the whole, it was very successful and delicious. A warm morning is a nutritious and healthy breakfast.
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 250g
- 2 Berry sugar 20g
- 3 salt 2G
- 4 yeast 3G
- 5 Salad oil 15g
- 6 Warm water at 35 C 140g
- 1 Mixed dough: (1) Weigh yeast well, first adjust it with warm water prepared beforehand, and turn it into yeast water. (2) Add sugar, salt and salad oil to flour in turn. Finally, add yeast water and knead the dough. Till the film is pulled out, cover with a fresh-keeping film and ferment in a warm place.
- 2 The dough is evenly divided into six parts. Knead and weigh the small round dough. Cover with plastic wrap and wake up for 10 minutes.
- 3 The dough is rolled into an oval shape.
- 4 Place the roast sausage in the middle and press it with your hand. (Microwave oven for 1 minute and 20 seconds in advance to cool the sausage)
- 5 Six breads, just the right size.
- 6 A small pot of hot water is placed on the bottom of the oven and put on the baking tray for secondary fermentation. The time is basically four or five centimeters.
- 7 Second fermented bread, baked sausage press again. Brush eggs in turn, sprinkle corn and carrot seeds, and finally squeeze in salad dressing. (Salad dressing is also homemade * ^ *)
- 8 The oven is just preheated for the time of brushing the eggs. 170 C for 5 minutes.
- 9 Bake at 170 C for 15 minutes. Its just baked. It would be more beautiful if there were green beans.