About the proportion of condiments, Huahua thinks that it is the best way to taste hot fried Chinese food without entangling the proportion of condiments. She likes spicy food, sweet food and salty food. She puts her preferred amount of condiments in it, and then tastes it and adjusts it slightly, which is her own taste.
Food Material List
- 1 Laminaria tenuifolia Some
- 2 Dried tofu coat a slice
- 1 Rinse kelp well, roll it up along the texture and cut it into fine threads. Soak tofu clothes soft and cut the same threads.
- 2 Seaweed and shredded tofu were scalded in boiling water, then poured out to drain the water.
- 3 Stir-fry scallions and garlic in a small saucepan and remove from the fire. Add a spoonful of Chaotian pepper sauce, sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper powder, mix well with tofu clothes and seaweed, sprinkle with parsley.