Food Material List
- 1 Chicken middle wing 400g
- 1 Wash the chicken wings and slant several knives on the surface into a glass bowl.
- 2 Wash material, litchi shelled, scallion, ginger, garlic peeled and minced. Remove the yellow leaves from the onions.
- 3 Mix salt, onion, ginger and garlic in a bowl of recipe 1 and marinate for half an hour.
- 4 Take a soup pot and boil it with cold water. Add chicken wings and cook for 5 minutes. Remove the blood stains and steamed buns. Drain the water.
- 5 Heat a casserole, add cooking oil, add shallot to saute as shallot oil, then add shallot, ginger and garlic to saute.
- 6 Add tomato sauce in the pot of recipe 5, pour some boiling water, then add chicken wings, sugar, red wine and red koji powder, add water and mix well, then add chicken essence and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 7 Pour the boiled chicken wings into the plate and leave the chicken wings juice in the pan.
- 8 Mix starch with proper amount of water and pour it into chicken wing juice. Sprinkle lychee and scallion on chicken wings for decoration.
Litchi can be replaced by canned fruits such as longan and pineapple.