Sometimes people are not in the state, stomach is not in the state, eat why not fragrant situation, do you have? At this time, the flower always likes to stimulate the stomach and stimulate its vitality. Just make this hot and refreshing fried chicken gizzard with garlic sprouts and pickled pepper.
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken gizzard 400g
- 2 A garlic bolt 150g
- 3 Pickled pepper (chopped pepper) Appropriate amount
- 4 Ginger powder Appropriate amount
- 5 Liquor and Spirits Appropriate amount
- 6 Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 7 salt Few
- 8 sugar Few
- 1 Chicken gills are first soaked in salt water for half an hour. The dirt attached to them must be cleaned, or there will be no smell.
- 2 Then slice chicken sauce into thin slices, then use a small amount of liquor, salted for about half an hour. This is Huaers experience, you can use cooking wine to marinate, but it feels more fragrant and crisp to marinate with liquor, you can try it.
- 3 Prepare a small amount of garlic bolts, wash and dice.
- 4 Appropriate amount of ginger powder and pickled pepper.
- 5 After pickling chicken, stir-fry ginger powder, add a lot of pickled pepper, stir-fry, then add chicken gills, add appropriate amount of raw extract, a little salt (because there is salt in chopped pepper) and sugar, stir-fry until chicken gills change color, add garlic, and continue to stir-fry.
- 6 Stir-fry for 2 minutes and youll be ready! Chicken gills with crisp fragrance and crisp fragrance are the most delightful to boil a pot of wine in winter.