I like Thai cuisine very much. I like the sour, sweet and spicy taste of Thai cuisine. Although most of the dishes are of these three kinds, they have different tastes and layers. Da Ai! The first time I ate Thai food, I ate a lettuce bag. The name was forgotten. There were probably pork, white onions, fresh and dry chili peppers, and basil vanilla which reflected Thai food very well. Take a spoonful and put it on the lettuce leaves, wrap it up and put it in your mouth to eat a bite of the unparalleled sour, sweet and hot, and the fragrance of vanilla, you cant stop, so we even ate the lettuce on the tray! At the same time, I am also very fond of trying new flavors. Think of Laba garlic, which has three flavors of sour, sweet and hot. How about making Taiwei lettuce bags? Do it! girl
Food Material List
- 1 Laba garlic 10 grains
- 2 Pork 70g
- 3 Garden radish 30g
- 4 Horseshoe 5 only
- 5 Fresh pepper 2 only
- 6 Dry pepper 3 only
- 7 basil 20g
- 8 Base oil Appropriate amount
- 9 salt 12 spoons
- 10 sugar 1 teaspoon
- 11 Rice vinegar 1 tablespoon
- 12 Oyster sauce 1 teaspoon
- 13 soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 14 Cooking wine Appropriate amount
- 1 Laba garlic soaked into purple sauce can be used, took 10 grains
- 2 All kinds of materials except pepper are chopped, fresh pepper is chopped into small circles, and dried pepper is cut into sections.
- 3 Heat up the pan with oil, add pork crumbs, stir-fry and put some soy sauce, just for color.
- 4 Then pour the remaining food into the pot one by one, add sugar and rice vinegar, and stir-fry.
- 5 Put basil in it when its ripe, stir-fry it with salt and serve!
- 6 Set the dishes on the table! Ha-ha