Radix Isatidis Tea is necessary in summer, and it is a good product for preventing summer heat! ____________ Mother no longer has to worry about my cold and heatstroke!!
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 3
- 2 Low powder 50g
- 3 Isatis indigotica (a small package) 15g
- 4 Edible oil 30g
- 5 Sugar (egg yolk) 10g
- 6 Sugar (egg white) 25g
- 7 Tea powder 10g
- 8 Baking powder 0.5~1g
- 9 water 25g-30g
- 1 Separate the yolk from the egg white and put it in a water-free and oil-free basin. Set aside and wait to be beaten. In the yolk pot, add a small package of Isatis indigotica root washed open by warm water. The warm water of Isatis indigotica root is about 10g. Stir well, add 10g sugar (the yolk can also be sugar-free, the sugar content of Isatis indigotica root of 15g is estimated to be about 10g), add 25g tasteless cooking oil, continue to stir evenly, add the remaining 20 water into the yolk pot, stir evenly, and finally. Sift in 50g starch and 0.5g~1g baking powder, stir evenly into paste (pay attention not to over-stirring, circle stirring, as far as possible use cut mixing or turning); whisk the egg white to nine points (can pull the pointed feet is appropriate). Now add a third of whisked egg white into the yolk pot, mix with the yolk paste, and then pour the pot into the egg white pot to stir. Mix well and enter into the mould (6 inches). Preheat oven at 130 degrees and bake for 40 minutes.
- 2 Remove Qifengmoulds from upside down and cool them down
- 3 Put demoulding into plate
- 4 Sprinkle tea powder evenly on Qifeng surface with a sieve.
- 5 Cutting is still good. There are not many pictures. The steps are basically the general Qifeng method. The main method is to add magic medicine. This is a kind of medicine for heart-wandering diet Qifeng. Im not kidding. Im really kidding.