Food Material List
- 1 Baiweilai Barilla Spaghetti 100g
- 2 Ground meat (ground beef) 100g
- 3 tomato Half (one)
- 4 Broccoli Half a tree
- 1 Boil the noodles underwater and cook for 15 minutes. Cook thoroughly. Remove the spare noodles.
- 2 Add salt to broccoli cooker in boiling water
- 3 In the sauce pot, add olive oil to heat, stir-fry minced meat for a moment, add chopped tomatoes, stir-fry together, add a little water and sugar salt to cook together for a while, then turn the diced tomatoes into paste, stir-fry the pot and pasta, decorate the broccoli with dishes and decorate the broccoli.