Tomatoes are one of my favorite vegetables, this is my first time to make egg-packed rice, because it is the first time, so it is still a success! ^^ Thank you for helping me find this careless deletion. Thank you.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg Two or more
- 2 Steamed Rice 1 bowls
- 3 green pepper 1
- 4 Carrot Half root
- 5 Mushrooms A small one and a large half
- 6 chicken A slap in the face
- 7 Tomatoes 1
- 8 Ketchup Appropriate amount
- 9 Black pepper Few
- 10 salt Appropriate amount
- 11 milk Appropriate amount
- 12 Unsalted Butter 2 small pieces
- 1 Cut chicken, green pepper, carrot and mushroom into dices. Two eggs are scattered in a bowl.
- 2 Tomatoes are juiced with this manual juicing machine. No, just squeeze the juice out of the bowl without skin.
- 3 Then heat and stir the squeezed tomato juice with the ketchup.
- 4 Add a piece of butter to the pan to dissolve and pour in a little salad oil.
- 5 Medium fire. Add diced chicken and other chicken whitening, add mushrooms, carrots, salt and black pepper, then stir-fry, and finally add green pepper.
- 6 Add the tomato sauce and put some chili powder if its spicy. Stir-fry thoroughly. Its better to stiffen the rice. Stir-fry the rice evenly over high heat. The inside part has been completed.
- 7 You can prepare another pan to start the egg section. Add butter to melt.
- 8 Pour in the eggs and lighten the fire. (Eggs and milk can be stirred together if you like soft mouthfuls)
- 9 Turn off the heat when the eggs are half-cooked. Or take the pot off the fire.
- 10 Pay attention not to the middle when the rice is spread out. What is uncertain can be put in the middle to form a strip.
- 11 Then make a 90 degree angle between the pan and the dish. Pay attention to the edge of the pan in the middle of the dish.
- 12 Then he began to pour it into the plate and roll it down.
- 13 Its a little crooked, but its good.
- 14 Add tomato sauce. Complete!
The kind of butter with or without salt is for two people, so make two eggshells for the amount of fried rice. An egg skin cant be wrapped.