This Scandinavian should be the favorite of carnivorism. It is easy to make, convenient and fast. The most important thing is that this recipe has no butter and is especially suitable for people who lose weight. PS: The original recipe can not be reproduced without permission.
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 65g
- 2 corn starch 65g
- 3 Baking powder 8g
- 4 White granulated sugar 6g
- 5 salt 2G
- 6 milk 65g
- 7 Japanese Style Chupi Salad Juice 1 packs
- 8 Sausage 1 roots
- 9 Honey Water (Water + Honey) Appropriate amount
- 10 Low-gluten flour Few
- 1 Mix high gluten flour, corn starch, sugar, salt and baking powder evenly.
- 2 Add milk and Japanese-flavored Chupi salad juice.
- 3 Add the sausage cut into small dices and stir well.
- 4 Sprinkle powder on the worktable.
- 5 Fold it up.
- 6 Print out the figure with the shape you like, and repeat this step until you finish the rest of the edge. Never over rub, fold.
- 7 Brush the surface with honey juice and bake the oven at 190 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- 8 Its finished. Its very fragrant.