I like the spicy Sichuan cuisine, but I always go out to eat in restaurants. Im not sure about the oil or anything. Its actually a very simple dish! Come and try!
Food Material List
- 1 Garlic bolt 30g
- 2 Minced meat 50g
- 3 Bean curd 300g
- 1 Cut tofu into small cubes
- 2 Meat mince, garlic seedlings, onion, ginger, garlic, pepper and chili noodles, 2 tbsps (soy sauce, a little vinegar, salt, half a tbsp of sugar, chicken essence) in a small bowl.
- 3 Oil in the pan, burn to smoke, put pepper, fragrance, discard.
- 4 Skim pepper oil, add minced meat and scallions, ginger and garlic, stir-fry until meat discoloration.
- 5 Add tofu, soy sauce and vinegar, add a little water, and simmer over high heat for 3 minutes.
- 6 Before tofu comes out of the pot, put the garlic seedlings in the pot, add a little water and starch, and sprinkle chili noodles on it.
- 7 Heat a little oil in a separate pan until it smokes, then sprinkle it evenly on the chili pepper.
- 8 OK! The spicy tofu is ready! Its very good with rice. Dinner!
Pepper, pepper dont be stingy! It tastes hot and spicy!