Auricularia auricula, also known as Auricularia auricula because of its golden color; because it resembles human brain, also known as Auricularia auricula. Tremella auricula is rich in fat, protein and trace elements such as phosphorus, sulfur, manganese, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, etc. It is a good nutritional tonic.
Food Material List
- 1 Golden ear 25g
- 2 Soapcorn 10g
- 3 Gorgon fruit 20g
- 4 Crystal sugar Appropriate amount
- 1 Required ingredients, golden ear and saponin rice foam for 12 hours
- 2 Foamed saponin rice, golden ear rinse clean, golden ear remove the root, tear into small flowers
- 3 Golden Ear, Soap Corn Rice and Scutellaria Miquorum are put into a stew pot together, with appropriate water, according to the dessert grade for 3 hours, in the last half hour put a proper amount of ice sugar can be.
- 4 Drawing of finished products from pot
- 5 Finished product drawings