Often make dessert sometimes will be tired, this time for a change of taste, to some salty bar. A few days ago, I accidentally saw a recipe of cheese and sesame dumplings on the internet. I found that this favorite snack was so easy to make. I went home and tried it immediately. The result is unsatisfactory, not only tastes light, but also does not have the kind of QQ taste that Ma Tan should have. After studying the formula, I found that the proportion of the material was not right (at least the baked hemp is not the kind I want), so I modified it slightly and got the following formula. I cant wait to share with you! The improved formula roasts out the crisp sesame dumplings with Q inside. The salty cheese flavor lingers in the mouth after eating.
Food Material List
- 1 Glutinous rice flour 105g
- 2 Cassava flour 50g
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 milk 100g
- 5 Butter (melting) 20g
- 6 Parmesan cheese 20g
- 7 Cheddar cheese 20g
- 8 salt Few
- 1 Mix glutinous rice flour, cassava flour, Parmesan cheese and salt. I dont have any cheese powder, so I just take the whole Parmesan shavings. Both can be done.
- 2 Add eggs, milk, melted butter and mix with a rubber scraper or hand to form dough.
- 3 Shave the cheddar and add it to the dough and mix well. I use an old car and it tastes stronger. If you dont have a car, you can use Parmesan or some other hard cheese with heavy taste. [Note: Cream Cheese cant be used instead, nor Masurilla Mozzarella, because I used Mozzarella for the first time and it tasted too light. ]
- 4 Divide the dough into eight equal parts, each part into two balls. This recipe can make about 16 balls.
- 5 Preheat 150-175 degrees, spray water before baking, bake for 15-20 minutes until the surface is golden.
- 6 Come out of the oven and eat while its hot to feel crisp inside Q.~