This cake, from Junzhis point of view, is delicious! Rich jujube fragrance! Low fat content, healthy and delicious! Its simple! Its worth a try!
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 90g
- 2 Red dates 130g (denucleation)
- 3 Black sugar (brown sugar) 60g
- 4 butter 30g
- 5 water 135ml
- 6 Baking soda About 2.5G
- 7 Baking powder 3G
- 8 Egg 1
- 9 Sesame (almond slices) Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare materials
- 2 Cut the jujube into pieces. (I dont cut the jujube very fragments, but its a little hard at the last demoulding, some cant demould completely.) Cut it well and put it in the milk pot, then pour water into it, boil it, mix it with baking soda, mix butter evenly, put it in brown sugar powder, and mix it evenly.
- 3 Mix the red sugar jujube paste slightly cooled, flour with foaming powder sieve, add jujube paste and egg liquid, use the method of mixing well (do not draw circles oh)
- 4 Pour a spoon into the cake mould and fill it with seven or eight cents.
- 5 Sprinkle almond slices or sesame on the surface! Place in the middle of the 180 degree preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Insert toothpick into the cake and pull it out. Its good that there is no sticky cake on it. Very fragrant and soft! Delicious food cant stop!