Food Material List
- 1 tender beancurd 1 pieces
- 2 dried shrimp 10g
- 3 kelp kink 100g
- 4 White Mushroom 50g
- 1 Boil 500 ml water in the pot, add 1 tablespoon of concentrated chicken juice and stir evenly.
- 2 Put the cut tofu into the soup.
- 3 When the fire is boiled, turn to a small one and put the kelp slices into the soup.
- 4 Dry shrimp is added to wash and drain water.
- 5 Add sliced white mushrooms and stir well.
- 6 Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes and season with Daxi chicken essence.
1. It is suggested that tender tofu be the best choice for soup, and the taste is slippery; < br > < br > 2. Kelp must be cleaned, otherwise fine salt sand will affect the taste; < br > < br > 3. Concentrated chicken juice can be replaced by boiled soup, which is more delicious.