Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork 500g
- 2 Spicy cabbage A small bowl
- 1 Rinse pork and cut it into thin slices. Add salt and marinate for 20 minutes. Retain the soup of hot cabbage.
- 2 Heat the pan with a little oil and fry the pork slices with five flowers. When the pork slices are slightly curled, the fat slices turn small when they start to brown.
- 3 Put the pork in reserve, leave a little oil in the pan, and stir-fry the spicy cabbage until fragrant.
- 4 Then pour in the fried pork, add the hot cabbage soup and sugar, stir-fry evenly, and put a little shallot out of the pot.