Food Material List
- 1 Pickled cabbage Appropriate amount
- 2 Live shrimp Appropriate amount
- 1 Shrimp head, shell, cut back, remove intestinal mud, and marinate with black pepper and a spoon of oyster oil.
- 2 Chop onions and garlic, and cut pickles into small pieces.
- 3 Heat oil in the pan, pour shrimps into the pan, add a little cooking wine, stir-fry until discolored, and set aside.
- 4 Stir-fry garlic with the remaining oil in the pan.
- 5 Pour in the chopped pickles and a little pickle juice and stir-fry for half a minute.
- 6 Pour in the shrimps in Step 3, stir-fry for a moment, stir-fry with chicken essence, sprinkle with scallions and come out of the pot.
2. Shrimp should be open-backed. One is convenient to remove intestinal mud. Another is open-backed shrimp, which rolls up beautifully after being heated.
3. Pour some kimchi juice into the saucepan when stir-frying, one will not paste the pot, and the whole kimchi will taste more intense.