Mido loves roast chicken legs and fried rice. I killed two birds with one stone in a Supol enamel pot and cooked delicious stewed chicken legs.
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks Two
- 2 Carrot Half root
- 3 Dried mushroom 4
- 4 Bell pepper 1
- 5 Steamed Rice Bowl
- 6 Egg 2
- 1 The boneless chicken leg is salted with seasoning.
- 2 Marinate for more than 1 hour.
- 3 Supol enamel pot, add a little oil, slowly fry the chicken legs on both sides, fry the chicken skin to color.
- 4 Chicken cuts, very juicy.
- 5 After washing the pan, add oil. Stir-fry the diced carrots, diced mushrooms and diced peppers until they are soft. Remove them and set aside.
- 6 Do not wash the pan, continue to refuel, add two eggs sprinkled liquid.
- 7 Add rice and stir well.
- 8 Add the cooked soft diced vegetables.
- 9 Add chopped chicken leg and black pepper.
- 10 Sprinkle onions.
- 11 Cover the pan and simmer for a minute.
- 12 Its too fragrant to boil a pot. Two bowls are not enough.