I wanted to bake it, but there were no onions at home. Stir-fried with Korean chili sauce is also delicious, as if it is a perfect match for squid.~
Food Material List
- 1 squid 1 only
- 2 Korean pickled radish sticks Half bag
- 1 Squid treatment. Take out the inside of your stomach, rinse it white with water, and cut it into slices.
- 2 Vegetable treatment. Green and red peppers are sliced.
- 3 Make squid sticks in half-pot water and fish them out in a minute.
- 4 Oil in hot pot, ginger slices in hot oil, green and red peppers in fragrance, slightly stir-fried squid slices for half a minute, add a little bit of raw sauce (that is, can not leave raw sauce, afraid of tasteless), color under radish slices and half bag, stir-fried and then a spoon of hot sauce, stir-fried evenly.
- 5 Add a spoonful of sugar and get out of the pot.
I dont like eating eyes, so I dig them out. The process is a little horrible