Food Material List
- 1 chicken breast Appropriate amount
- 2 Corn Appropriate amount
- 3 cucumber Appropriate amount
- 1 Chicken breast is patted and chopped into dices. Add 1 teaspoon of cooking wine and a little salt. Grab vigorously and then put in starch. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- 2 Cut onion, ginger, garlic, peel corn, cucumber and set aside
- 3 Vinegar, sauce, sugar, salt, cooking wine, starch and water are mixed into sauce. Fry chicken with oil in the pot until it is broken and serve.
- 4 Stir-fry onion, ginger, garlic slices, corn and cucumber, then stir-fry chicken, turn the fire, and pour the Gong Bao Juice into the side of the pot to stir-fry.
- 5 Stir-fry well and then come out of the pot.