Food Material List
- 1 Kelp 200g
- 1 Wash kelp and cut it into small pieces
- 2 Boil the water in the pan and turn off the cooking wine.
- 3 Rinse the kelp in the boiling water and take it out immediately.
- 4 Slice ginger and garlic, chop onions
- 5 Dont put ginger slices, hot olive oil and garlic slices in the pan first.
- 6 Put the onions in a small bowl.
- 7 Pour the oil into the bowl when the pot smells good.
- 8 A fresh soy sauce, vinegar ready
- 9 Enlarge the leached kelp bowl with sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, a little monosodium glutamate and oil in the bowl.