My daughter likes to eat my fried potato chips, but every time they fry my face greasy and keep them by the stove, its just a hard-working mothers job. This time I bought an air frying pan and tried Lazy Moms French fries.
Food Material List
- 1 Potato 3
- 2 oil Few
- 3 salt Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut potatoes, not too thin, and soak them in salt water for 10 minutes.
- 2 Drain with a drain basket.
- 3 Use kitchen paper to absorb moisture
- 4 Put in a little oil and salt, grab well
- 5 180 degrees preheat for 5 minutes
- 6 Pour the fries in the frying pan and adjust them 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 7 Just take it out and stir it up.
- 8 Finished products, eat quickly or soften