Food Material List
- 1 Chicken or beef 100g
- 2 Carrot 1
- 3 Potato 2
- 4 Curry powder Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut meat, carrots, potatoes, onions, etc. into dices.
- 2 A little oil, potatoes, onions, etc. fry for 3 minutes before putting meat in the vegetarian principle (meat has been eaten up so there is no curry to put, imagine there is meat here!)
- 3 Boil with water for 5 minutes
- 4 Cook with curry powder for about 15 minutes. Remember that the bottom of the stirring pan is easy to paste from time to time!
- 5 To achieve the desired viscous state, its easy to get out of the pot.
- 6 Have you finished the new skill get by pouring curry on the rice? (How many meals can you eat? The next day, the microwave oven bites for about 5 minutes. Its a delicious meal with wood on it.)