Namely… After two weeks of tonsillectomy and almost no food, it was really hungry and dark, just in the New Year, so I searched the existing food at home and made this delicious and simple dish!! _____________ Look at the lazy man yo-ha-ha
Food Material List
- 1 Pasta A handful
- 2 Red, Yellow, Green Pepper Each tooth
- 3 Ham Two small roots
- 4 Broccoli. Adornment
- 1 Cook pasta in boiling water and use cold water to stand by. (The sausage next to the mirror is the sausage gentleman (_).)
- 2 These are cut into small dices.
- 3 Stir-fry the diced dices in butter, add half a bowl of water, and put in a curry block.
- 4 Put in the prepared pasta, stir-fry, collect the juice, and put it on a plate (?)
- 5 Sprinkle a layer of mozzarella cheese. More next time! The microwave oven burns for a minute or two to melt the cheese.
- 6 Not taken in time, but it tastes great! Hahaha (?)