Food Material List
- 1 Leek
- 2 Egg 3
- 3 oil
- 4 salt
- 5 sugar
- 6 Chicken essence
- 7 seed powder of Chinese prickly ash
- 1 Wash and chop chives, put them in a big bowl and stir with oil.
- 2 Heat the oil in the pan, beat the eggs and stir them evenly, then pour them into the pan and fry until they are eight ripe.
- 3 Mix the fried eggs in leek, then add pepper, salt, sugar and other seasonings.
- 4 When mixing dough, be careful not to make the dough too hard. Then knead the dough smooth and rub the long strip and cut it into half a fist-sized mixture.
- 5 Prepare the bag, take a raw egg before filling and mix it in the leek filling.
- 6 Roll the small agents into skins, then wrap them in fillings. First, press the two sides together, then pinch the lace bit by bit, like this.
- 7 Heat the oil in the pan until 60% hot. Bring it to a small fire and fry it in a leek box until golden brown.