Its better to make dumpling skins without hairy noodles than hairy noodles. Wash leek and shrimp skin first, mix noodles while drying, and scramble eggs when saving noodles. Put more oil in the frying pan to fill the whole filling. Add eggs in hot oil, stir-fry more soft, shrimp skin also put in, stir-fry slightly. Cut leeks while the eggs are cooled. Mix the leek in the egg flower. Noodles and noodles, cut ten small dosages, roll into big dumplings slices. The electric cake pan is heated with oil, the filling is salted and the cake is wrapped.
Food Material List
- 1 flour Fifteen spoons 300 g
- 2 Leek A handful of
- 3 Egg Four
- 4 Small shrimp A handful of
- 5 salt
- 1 Wash and dry leek and shrimp skin. In the meantime and noodles.
- 2 Scrambled eggs when waking up. Put more oil in the pan to fill the whole filling. Stir-fry the eggs and shrimp skins. Stir-fry them slightly.
- 3 Cool the eggs, cut leek in the meantime, put the eggs in the air, mix well.
- 4 Wake-up noodles are cut into ten small dosages and rolled into large dumpling skins.
- 5 The electric cake is heated and oiled, and the filling is salted.
- 6 Side-wrapped pancakes.