Summer is coming. We have made some delicious lemon honey tea to entertain our relatives and friends. It has won unanimous praise. In order to make it convenient for you to do it yourself, we are now sorting it out and sharing it with you.
Food Material List
- 1 Lemon honey
- 1 Rub the wax and dust off the lemon surface with salt and rinse.
- 2 Separate the skin, meat and seeds, cut the skin into strips, cut the meat into small pieces (juice will be retained in the process), and discard the seeds.
- 3 Boil the cut skin in a pot for 3 to 5 minutes and drain the water from the drying surface.
- 4 Mix the skin and meat well.
- 5 The empty bottle is first coated with honey, then with a layer of lemon, then with a layer of honey, so as to make lemon honey tea. In order to prevent long and miscellaneous bacteria, the finished product needs to be refrigerated, and it is best to drink it within a month.
- 6 Take a spoonful of lemon honey tea and make a cup of sweet strong drink with boiling water below 80 degrees. Enjoy the summer afternoon with your friends.