I always like spicy food. Even chicken soup needs an old dried mother to be delicious. Guangdongs dried chili peppers are really not spicy, so I think about buying them online. I really find Baolu. The price is very cheap. I only buy 2 jin of dried chili peppers for 28 yuan. Its worth mentioning that this dry pepper is really hot. Ive never eaten such a delicious pepper in Guangdong. Search for dried chili peppers, a shop in Hangzhou. Whats the name of the village folk dry shop?
Food Material List
- 1 Dry pepper 50g
- 2 Dried mushrooms 80g (about a kilogram after foaming)
- 3 sugar 2 spoons
- 4 oil Slightly more
- 5 sesame Appropriate amount (can be more points)
- 6 water Half bowl (or not)
- 1 Lentinus edodes foamed and washed
- 2 Cutting, you cant chop it. Then give a spoonful of salt and squeeze out the water. Deep-fry in a frying pan until slightly coked. I forgot to take pictures. Sorry.
- 3 A bowl of fried mushroom oil, chili noodles, fried mushrooms, sesame, sugar, a little salt, give a small bowl of water, boil for 5 minutes, let the mushroom taste better. There is no water when the pot starts.
- 4 Finished products, you can also give more oil oh.
- 5 Very delicious, can eat noodles, porridge, heavy taste can be used as snacks ah, I just drop, bored take toothpick pick pick one to eat, full mouth fragrance ah, haha