This is a refreshing cake with some enchantment. The brilliant red of Luoshenhua is inlaid in the green of mocha, which is very eye-pleasing. On the palate, the bitterness of mocha and the sweetness of Luoshenhua also go well with each other.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 3
- 2 Low-gluten flour 40g
- 3 Tea powder 5g
- 4 Berry sugar 40g
- 5 Vegetable oil 20g
- 6 water 20g
- 7 Powdered Milk 5g
- 1 Preparing food
- 2 Cut Luoshen flowers into shreds and set aside.
- 3 Mix low-gluten powder with tea powder and sieve twice if necessary.
- 4 Protein isolation and yolk, protein bowl must be oil-free and water-free.
- 5 Take a clean basin and add water, milk powder, sugar (10g) and vegetable oil in turn. Whip the eggs quickly with a manual beater until they are viscous and emulsified.
- 6 Pour in the flour mixture and mix well.
- 7 Add the yolk three times, and add the next yolk after mixing each time.
- 8 Mixed egg yolk paste.
- 9 Pour in the crushed roses and mix well.
- 10 Whip protein, sugar (30g) into protein three times, whisk until wet (pick up the beater to show a small curve).
- 11 Take 1/3 of the protein cream and put it into the yolk batter. Mix it evenly by J-shaped manipulation.
- 12 Pour all the yolk paste back into the protein bowl and continue to mix well in J shape.
- 13 Complete the batter state.
- 14 Pour the batter into the mould, shake it a few times, and use toothpick to circle the surface to eliminate bubbles. The oven is preheated at 140 degrees 10 minutes in advance.
- 15 At the end of preheating, place the cake in the middle and lower layers of the oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
- 16 Discharge buckle.
- 17 When the cake is cold, it can be demoulded with a demoulding knife.
- 18 Finished product drawings
- 19 Finished product drawings
- 20 Finished product drawings