Originally, I was looking for bread recipe on the beans and fruits, and then I changed the recipe according to the amount I wanted to do. The front is quite smooth, but when it comes to bread shaping, it was supposed to be in the shape of five rings, but I have not been able to do it well. Later I gave up and changed to caterpillar shape, but there was no filling inside. The taste hasnt been tried yet. I think it should be softer after adding low-gluten flour.
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 150g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 40g
- 3 Egg juice 30g (added to dough)
- 4 White granulated sugar 20g
- 5 salt 2G
- 6 yeast 2.5G
- 7 butter 18g
- 8 water Appropriate amount
- 9 Semen Sesami nigrum Appropriate amount (decorative surface)
- 10 Egg juice (suitable for colouring)
- 1 Pour high-gluten flour, low-gluten flour, sugar, salt, yeast and egg liquid into a stainless steel bowl, then stir it with chopsticks, and start adding water. If you dont know how to control the amount of water, add water several times and stir once, until the powder in the bowl can be stirred into lumps after adding water. 。 Forget to take the original picture. This is a croissant made before, but the water has been added a little more.) Then the pot is coated with fresh-keeping film and refrigerated for 20 minutes to form gluten.
- 2 Then take the pot out of the refrigerator, take out the rough patches, after kneading, falling, kneading, falling, kneading, repeatedly, forming a smooth dough. When you take a small piece of dough and stretch it, you can pull out a small piece of film. Then you can add butter.
- 3 When butter is added, the whole dough will break like cotton floss at first, but it will be rubbed all the time. When butter is absorbed, the hands will be very clean, the table will be clean, and the dough will become softer. Word Poverty–|
- 4 Its like this after kneading. (The photo is a bit reflective.)
- 5 Glove film. (Although its not very standard – -|, the finger part is transparent and the palm is terrible.) I have an idea about glove membranes (but I dont know if its right). Usually when we pull a small piece of dough, its easy to get a thin film. Then it takes some ingenuity to pull out the glove film from the large pieces of dough. If the dough is not uniformly loaded during the stretching process, it is easy to see the result that the transparent part of the glove film is thicker and still stretchable. At this time, it is easy to make the glove film transparent if you go to shaping (where the thickness is thinner). The films were pulled apart. So it takes skill to make a good-looking glove mask, and skill needs constant practice (but I think my idea is probably wrong, too). Because I have seen someone elses glove film on a video, it seems that the toughness of the film is very good, and it seems that it is not so easy to pull off. I will learn more about this in the future. (??????)?
- 6 Next came the first fermentation of the dough. Keep warm until dough doubles in size.
- 7 Thats all right, white and fat.
- 8 If it doesnt rebound, its fermented.
- 9 The dough in this recipe is about 330g, divided into six parts, each about 55g, rounded and ready for shaping.
- 10 The spherical dough is twisted into strips, and then rolled horizontally and vertically with a rolling stick to form a rectangular surface.
- 11 Then roll up the rectangular face from the bottom, dont roll it up completely, leave a small part of the face bare outside.
- 12 Use a white cutting board to cut bare faces (1) into strips. If (2) after that, put the sliced noodles on the dough and gently press them to the bottom of the opposite side of the strip dough to form the shape of (3), (because the cross-section circumference of the rolled strip dough is longer than the circumference of the strip dough, there is no interval between the strips of (3) and (3) after the whole formation of the strip dough. The spacing between them is so compact that it looks good.
- 13 A total of six, fermented to twice the size of the oven. Regarding the fires, I used the old version of Changdi oven with a higher temperature. First, I put the oven in the middle and lower layers (oven 4 layers, brush a little egg juice), heated 120 degrees, fired 100 degrees for 15 minutes, and then took out the real egg brushing liquid (I also threw black sesame in the egg juice, so that the distribution of black sesame seeds would be more uniform. Approaching the oven, the baking pan is placed in the upper and middle layers. The baking temperature is 160 degrees above the fire and 120 degrees below the fire. The baking time is about five minutes. At this time, the bread is almost colored and the bread is taken out. (In other words, its the degree of temperature Ive been exploring for a long time. I used this oven to bake Qifeng cake, which almost despaired me about baking… I really dont understand why the temperature difference between ovens is so big. At first, it was exaggerated to drop the temperature by 20 degrees according to other peoples recipes. Later, it was found that it was far more than 20 degrees – -|, and it was not easy to stick to the roasting road. Of course, I am not the black emperor, on the contrary, I like this oven very much. High temperature is not terrible, low temperature is terrible
- 14 Haha, in the end, the temperature of the oven depends on your own oven personality. This is the finished product, (??????) It has become a pack. After the second fermentation, they stick together. Later, I carefully tore it apart.
- 15 Take a picture after tearing~