Gifts for Mothers Birthday~
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 60g
- 2 Egg 3
- 3 Granulated sugar 50g plus 30g
- 4 Cocoa powder 20g
- 5 butter 30g
- 1 Protein and yolk are separated, cocoa powder and low gluten flour are mixed, butter is heated to liquid in water.
- 2 Electric beater whisks the egg white, adding 50 grams of granulated sugar three times, whisking the egg white to a wet foaming state (lifting the beater, whisking the protein out of the curved corner)
- 3 Add the remaining 30 grams of granulated sugar into the yolk and whisk it in an egg beater until it is light in color and fluffy in volume.
- 4 Pour in the melted butter three times and continue beating in an egg beater to form a thick yolk paste.
- 5 1/3 protein into the yolk paste, rubber scraper from the bottom up, mix well, pour back into the protein bowl and continue to mix well.
- 6 Pour in sifted powder
- 7 Continue to mix with a rubber scraper until a uniform paste is formed, so as not to defoam.
- 8 Pour the mould into the oven at 175 degrees for 20 minutes until it swells. Put the toothpick in and take it out without sticking.
- 9 After cooling, put on the Dragon mould, sprinkle sugar powder and finish.~