Nutrition of beef: Beef is the second largest meat food in China, second only to pork. Beef has high protein content and low fat content, so it tastes delicious and enjoys the reputation of “proud son in meat”. Beef has the functions of tonifying Qi, nourishing the spleen and stomach, strengthening muscles and bones, resolving phlegm and resolving wind, quenching thirst and appeasing saliva. It is suitable for people with depression of mid-Qi, shortness of Qi and deficiency of body, weakness of bones and muscles, chronic anemia and dizziness of face.
Food Material List
- 1 Lean Beef 600g
- 1 Lean beef 600 grams, wash with fork on the meat fork countless holes, in order to better taste.
- 2 Shredded scallion, sliced ginger, patted garlic, 3 pieces of garlic, fennel, cinnamon, small pepper, pepper, straw fruit and fragrant leaves.
- 3 Sprinkle five spices of powder, salt, soy sauce and a little chicken essence on the meat, and feel it evenly. Then pour the seasoning < br /> in the meat bowl, cover it with fresh-keeping film and marinate for two hours.
- 4 After pickling, who fills the pot? Pour the meat and the pickled ingredients into the pot together, add a little old smoke, and boil over < br /> high heat, skim off the foam, and cook over low heat instead.
- 5 Remove the cooked beef, break it up with wooden sticks, tear it into shreds, fry it in a frying pan, and then pour < br /> a little peanut oil, cooked sesame, chili noodles, cumin powder, a little spicy fresh stirring can be. Delicious Longshu meat is