1. My fork roast is salty. Everyone likes it sweet. The sugar content can be increased to 30g. (2) The same is true for dough. Sweet milk can be used instead of water, or sugar can be added. 3) Oven-style honey fork filling should be prepared well in the evening, and fork baking should be cured for less than 12 hours.
Food Material List
- 1 Flesh Meat Plum Flower Pork Top Meat 500g
- 2 Seafood sauce 10g
- 3 soy sauce 20g
- 4 Oyster Sauce 10g
- 5 Rice wine and cooking wine 15g
- 6 Yellow sugar (white sugar without sugar) 17g
- 7 South milk A small square (the size of a piece of sufu)
- 8 five-spice powder 2.5G
- 9 salt 2.5G
- 10 Garlic (chopped) 5 pieces
- 11 Honey Juice Material
- 12 Corn starch flour 20g
- 13 Water (not needed) Appropriate amount (see you lig juice silk and weight increase or decrease)
- 14 Flour Material
- 15 Plain flour 500g
- 16 Clear milk 250-300g
- 17 yeast 4G
- 18 salt 2G
- 19 Marinate other ingredients
- 20 Ginger slices 4 pieces
- 21 Onion white part Two scallions are about the same.
- 22 Honey 30g
- 23 Honey II Appropriate amount (for brushing surfaces)
- 1 I bought meat after work, and I only went to the supermarket to buy it! Deliberately picked a piece of fat and thin, not too fat pork, the other half is a little lean pork, fat and thin separation bag stuffing is not related.
It is said that no meat is the best, but it may be too thin for my parents.
- 2 Peel them and segment them! If the meat is long, cut it in half, and if the meat is thick, cut it in half.
- 3 Five garlic heads patted flat and chopped! Slice < br /> ginger into four slices < br /> and leave the onion white. Gently pat the flat slice!
- 4 First, make the fork sauce. All ingredients to a piece, and under the Yellow sugar, first with the knife back pat Ha.
Prepare a relatively sealed and fresh-keeping dish with a lid
- 5 Special note: I will put the seasoning later and replace the weight with a spoon. Otherwise, Im afraid too many numbers will confuse me. The measuring spoon on the picture is 10g. Its also convenient to invert! ?
- 6 Fork sauce: add 2 spoons of raw soy sauce, 1 spoon of oil consumption, 1 spoon of seafood sauce, 1.5 spoon of cooking wine, a small piece of southmilk, 0.5 spoon of old < br /> then: 2.5 g of spice powder, 2.5 g of salt, 17 g of yellow sugar, chopped garlic. Mix well, especially crush and scatter the southmilk. < br /> (Note: 1) Old smoked homework is to replace the red koji pink color, do not like it can not be added! (2) If you like sweet, yellow sugar can be doubled, then salt and spice powder can be changed to 2G each.
- 7 Make the part of self-made fork sauce…
(If you buy fork sauce, you can directly use 50g fork sauce and salt spicy wine in the formula)
Here are the extra ingredients for pickled fork sauce:
pour 15g honey into it and stir hard to dissolve it! Its better to have maltose instead of honey.
- 8 Put the meat in. Spread the garlic slices on top of the scallions. Stir… Flipped meat
- 9 Mix it roughly like this…
wood with red koji powder seems darker than a little < br /> stamp can start time-curing! You dont have to put it in the fridge so early. Just go to bed and remember to turn it over and throw it in the fridge for the night.
- 10 Get up in the morning, the first thing is to take it out and have a look! Well, the colour is good! Put it on and continue to marinate.
- 11 First make noodles! < br /> 1. Dissolve < br /> with 450g warm water by 4G yeast < br /> 2. Say 500g flour with 2G salt < br /> 3. Prepare another 50g warm water for reserve.
- 12 Mix chopsticks with yeast water quickly
- 13 Snow flakes began to knead, do not rush to add water Ha! If you dont think its enough to knead together, you can slowly add 50g of water to your spare…………………………………..
Finally, I added about 270g of water.
- 14 The dough is basically kneaded into a dough, and it doesnt need to be very smooth to put the lid on the drying pot and ferment! The < br /> pot can be boiled for 30 seconds.
- 15 The fork burning, which has been marinated for more than 12 hours, has entered the cooking process. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees < br /> with oil paper or tin paper on the tray pad. < br /> grill net directly on top
- 16 Square up the meat and try to get onions, ginger and garlic.
- 17 Place the fork barbecue net and baking tray in the upper, middle and lower layers respectively. Fire < br /> 200 degrees for 15 minutes < br /> when its ready, turn it over and brush the surface with a layer of pickled water for another 15 minutes!
- 18 Begin to prepare the sauce and honey water < br /> the remaining water for pickling. Pick out all the onions, ginger and garlic as much as possible.
- 19 Add 15g of raw meal and boil it upside down. You can add some water to increase the weight of the water.
- 20 Small and medium fires will be ready in less than a minute! Look at the picture, if the consistency is suitable, add powder, silk and water if it is too thin………………………………………… If the amount is not enough, add more water < br /> and put it back in your pocket.
- 21 Just brush the brush with juice, pour in the right amount and wait for my honey to stir.
- 22 On the other hand, with about five minutes to go, we should always pay attention to the oven. When we find that there is a slight burning feeling on the surface, we immediately turn it off and brush the honey. The < br /> picture was taken out with about two minutes to go… After brushing honey juice in all directions, put it in 150 degrees for 3 minutes.
- 23 Bite… All right!
Although the wood has the pink of Monascus pink. But the color and wax of honey juice are very good.
- 24 Half an hour of air-dry cooling… Open cut
pork pork with pork sauce
- 25 Honey fork-roasting effect of pork with five flowers
- 26 Everyone chooses the sauce according to the size they want. Its for making steamed buns!
- 27 Stir the spare drawing < br /> Mother steals a piece to save some extra dishes! Dad took a glance at it and asked for some cooked noodles.
- 28 Look at the fermented dough! Twice as large as a punch, it does not rebound and pulls up densely honeycombed.
- 29 Knead and knead for about 20 minutes to slice open the big hole in the wood smoothly.
- 30 First take half of them (weigh the total weight around 790)
and divide them into 10 or about 35g each…
- 31 Knead and knead the dried powder one by one < br /> and cover it with fresh-keeping film for 20 minutes.
- 32 Because Mom wants a little extra vegetable and Dad wants a little cooking noodles… So I grabbed a bunch of agaric microwave oven for 2 minutes, quickly softened and shredded, and threw it in to stir. < br /> add more water to make juice
- 33 Yesterdays corn leaves will be laid at the bottom to prevent contamination.
- 34 The wake-up skin is rolled into a circular shape with thick middle and thin sides. (No wonder I cant roll the face so I can make it by hand directly.)
- 35 Wow, a big stuffing bag full of stuffing. Thats the feeling.
- 36 Ten are wrapped up first. < br /> put cold water in the pot and steamed stuffed buns in directly and wake up for another 20 minutes
- 37 In the next 20 minutes, I stirred the steamed buns of the other half and made eight steamed buns with an average of 50g each for a bigger look. < br /> wrapped here! Wake up over there. < br /> I believe that I do not need to open the cover of Haha directly, small and medium-sized fire, cold water, steaming and so on. I turned the fire up for 15 minutes.
- 38 When its ready, we can cook it for 1 minute and open the pot. When the steamed buns are cooked in the way of < br /> 35g or so, the finished products will be the size of ordinary steamed buns bought outside at ordinary times.
- 39 The second one is to wake up for 30 minutes covered with a fresh-keeping film. Bag cooked in hot water for 15 minutes and baked for 5 minutes. Everyone is free to choose Kazakhstan
- 40 La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la Its also a fresh feeling to heat up again < br /> < br /> A total of 18 10 small 8 big haha
- 41 Take a bite and look inside! I have to say that there are too many fungus in it, but the plan cant catch up with the change. When you make your own, youd better cook a pure fork.
- 42 I made another dish… This dish of feet has been salted for a day and a half.