How much do I love lotus root? Ah. Ah ah…. In view of previous experience and lessons, this time, kill me, I do not say that our Hubei lotus root is the best…. Well, then, I just say that the lotus root in Hubei is very good, really good… Whether its stewed soup, stir-fried, cold sauce, or boiled, brine, fried, boiled, fried, its really all right. Today, in addition to reviewing the N lotus root practices written in the previous blog, we also share another one… Super Dinner Lotus Root Way to Eat….
Food Material List
- 1 The lotus root
- 2 green pepper
- 3 Red pepper
- 1 Rinse lotus root peeled and cut into 0.3 cm thick slices. Ring millet pepper, onion, ginger.
- 2 Boil a pot of boiling water, put in lotus root slices and simmer for about 2 minutes. Drain the water, sprinkle with raw powder and mix well.
- 3 Oil is put into the pot. When the oil temperature is 6% hot, the lotus root slices are fried until the surface is slightly coked, and the oil is removed.
- 4 Leave a little oil in the pan. Stir-fry onion and ginger until fragrant. Stir-fry soybean sauce until red oil comes out. Stir-fry with sweet noodle sauce.
- 5 Add chopped green and red peppers and stir-fry until broken.
- 6 Pour in lotus root slices, add green pepper, cooking wine, raw soy sauce, white granulated sugar and stir-fry slightly, then start the pot.
When frying lotus root, the oil should be slightly wider. In the process of frying, sometimes use chopsticks to pull it out, so as to avoid the sticking of lotus root slices.