My mother-in-laws nephew Miner has lived at home for more than two years, and she is used to living with her. She feels like her sister. I made a sprouting cuttlefish curry for Miner at noon today. I hope she will enter the marriage hall soon. She will be as harmonious and loving as the cuttlefish on the dinner plate. As a result, she likes it very much. And they are reluctant to eat it.
Food Material List
- 1 Steamed Rice 1 bowls
- 2 Potato 12
- 3 Carrot 12
- 4 Ham sausage 1 article
- 5 lean meat 15g
- 6 Chopped green onion Appropriate amount
- 7 salt 4G
- 8 Curry cubes 1 pieces
- 9 Romaine Lettuce 1 tablets
- 10 oil Appropriate amount
- 11 Ketchup 1 drops
- 12 Salad dressing 1 drops
- 1 Prepare materials
- 2 Stir-fry potatoes and carrots in a hot pan until eight ripe.
- 3 Then add curry cubes and diced lean meat to cook and add a little salt.
- 4 Cut the ham sausages into equal lengths at both ends, cut flowers at the incision, and bake them in an oven at 250 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes (or microwave for 1 minute).
- 5 Place the cooked rice in a bowl and dish. Place ham sausage on top of rice. Point out eyes with tomato sauce and mouth with salad sauce.
- 6 Pour the cooked curry over the edge of the rice
- 7 Take a few heart-shaped pieces and put them on the top for decoration, representing strong love.
- 8 Then sprinkle a spoonful of curry sauce on cuttlefish
- 9 Garnish with a piece of lettuce
- 10 complete
- 11 Does it look harmonious and loving?