Well, I admit Im a fan of Vampire Diaries. I watched Damon make a pancake in the kitchen in the morning in the first episode of Season 6. I was so drunk! Sure enough, the boy who cooks is the most fascinating. Today, I will restore the vampire version of muffin to see if it is not like the amount below enough for two people to enjoy.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 95g
- 2 milk 85g
- 3 Baking powder 4G
- 4 sugar A tablespoon
- 5 salt A handful
- 6 Unsalted Butter 7G
- 7 cheese slice a slice
- 8 Blueberry Appropriate amount
- 9 Corn oil Few
- 10 Egg One
- 1 Melt butter in hot water. Add milk, sugar, salt and eggs. Beat well with eggs.
- 2 Starch and baking powder are mixed and sifted into the egg paste.
- 3 Beat the eggs up and down evenly, without dry powder. It doesnt matter if there are granules, so as to avoid the lack of soft tendons. Cover with plastic film and let stand for 20 minutes (20 minutes in the refrigerator in summer)
- 4 In the pan, wipe some corn oil with kitchen paper, turn on a small fire. After the pan is hot, ladle a spoon of batter 10 centimeters from the bottom of the pan and pour it in. It spreads out a circle automatically. The size of the batter is controlled by itself, and the size of the batter is large.
- 5 Keep frying until there are many bubbles on the surface. When the bubbles begin to burst, turn over and fry for about 20 seconds.
- 6 Same way to fry the rest of the batter.
- 7 Place blueberries, cut two pieces of cheese as vampire teeth. Damon sprays two creams as teeth in the play. I dont have any other whipping cream, so instead of cheese, its dark cuisine, huh?