Food Material List
- 1 Towel gourd 1 article
- 2 Egg 1 grains
- 3 Fresh green 1 roots
- 1 Luffa peeled, one into four, cut into small segments.
- 2 Beat the eggs evenly. Place the egg mixture in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3 Cut small scallions and set aside.
- 4 Boil 3 bowls of water, 1 teaspoon of “delicious” ingredients and a little oil. Boil and pour in luffa. Cook together for 3 minutes until soft.
- 5 Boil the water, pour in the egg liquid, stir it quickly with chopsticks, then turn off the fire when the water boils.
- 6 Add green onion and white pepper and mix well.