The steamed bread left, did not put in the refrigerator in time, became dry and hard, poor taste, what to do? Today, I went home early at noon, looked at the existing ingredients at home, and began to make stir-fried steamed bread.
Food Material List
- 1 Leftover steamed bread One
- 2 Celery (or other fresh vegetables) One tree
- 3 A little salt and cumin powder
- 4 Edible oil A little more than stir-fried vegetables
- 1 Dice the steamed bread and cut the celery into small pieces.
- 2 Put clear water in the pot, stir-fry celery for one minute after boiling water, and put aside.
- 3 Clean pot, heat and pour in cooking oil. When 70% of the oil is hot, stir-fry the steamed buns, so that all the steamed buns are covered with oil.
- 4 In a preheated frying pan (cake pan), the steamed bread wrapped in oil is put in and stirred until the steamed bread turns golden. Add fried celery and stir-fry for one minute, add salt and cumin powder for a few seconds. By this time, the fragrance is strong and the dish is full.