Melbournes fruits are so delicious this season that its a pity not to make sauce.
Food Material List
- 1 Mango Two
- 2 Sugar
- 3 lemon Half
- 1 The mango is cut along the middle of the pit to cut the pulp down and take it out.
- 2 Mix the mango meat with proper amount of sugar, and then stain it evenly for about one to one and a half hours. The amount of sugar should not be too much, otherwise it will be sweet and bitter.
- 3 Do not add water directly on the stove, boil the smallest fire slowly, add half lemon juice, stir constantly, have patience fire, small pulp can be mashed or kept to see personal preferences.
- 4 The glass bottle is sterilized with boiling water and then dried. The spare mango sauce can be boiled to a proper consistency. It can be completely cooled and stored in the refrigerator for about 1-2 weeks.
- 5 You can mix yogurt with bread.