Lycium barbarum pork liver lean broth belongs to Cantonese cuisine. It is a common family drink for nourishing liver yin to relieve liver fever. It tastes sweet, slightly bitter and has clear liver and clear eyes. “Dietotherapy Materia Medica” thinks that it “eliminates wind, supplements muscles and bones, can benefit people, go to work in vain.” The Book of Ben Jing Fengyuan says that it “can reduce fire and clear the head.”
Food Material List
- 1 Pork liver 250g
- 2 lean meat Appropriate amount
- 3 Lycium barbarum leaves 1 jin
- 4 Ginger silk Appropriate amount
- 1 Leaves of Lycium barbarum L.
- 2 Rinse pork liver with salt and lemon juice for 30 minutes. Release powder, white pepper powder, salt, sesame oil and marinate pork liver and lean meat slices for 15 minutes.
- 3 Boil ginger shredded in clear water in a pot, add wolfberry stalk and boil over high heat, and remove.
- 4 Pour the salted lean pork liver quickly and cook for 1 minute.
- 5 Then put the leaves of wolfberry and boil them a little with salt and dried baicalin.
- 6 Place a few wolfberries in a soup pot, Meimeida
- 7 Lycium barbarum cotyledon is a kind of health care function with the functions of nourishing body fluid and quenching thirst, dispelling wind and clearing eyes, clearing away heat and quenching thirst, and assisting in the treatment of low back pain due to deficiency, fever and thirst. Nutrition of lean pork liver everyone knows Kazakhstan