Look at the tea control ~madeleine, a classic cake, oh, and very good to make it! Just mix the materials together.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 120g
- 2 egg 2 only
- 3 Berry sugar 100g
- 4 butter 120g
- 5 milk 30g
- 6 Tea powder 6g
- 7 Baking powder 2G
- 1 Beat the eggs, add sugar and mix well.
- 2 Add milk and stir well.
- 3 Mix low gluten flour, tea powder and baking powder and sift in.
- 4 The butter melts into a liquid state and is added to the batter, stirring evenly.
- 5 Store the batter in the refrigerator for four or five centimeters to 1 hour, and the batter will harden.
- 6 The batter is warmed at room temperature and then re-fluidized into a mounting bag and squeezed into the die.
- 7 Put it in the preheated oven, 170 degrees, 15-20 minutes, and fully expand.