Food Material List
- 1 Berry sugar 100g
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 1 Cut the scraped lemon peel and mix it with granulated sugar. Place it for one hour.
- 2 Then add the eggs to the lemon granulated sugar and mix them well in an egg beater. Slowly add 10ml milk and mix well.
- 3 Sift the flour and baking powder and add to the egg paste. Stir until even and without granules.
- 4 Slowly pour the melted butter into the batter, stir until smooth and glossy. Cover the batter with a fresh-keeping film and refrigerate for an hour.
- 5 Preheat oven, 190 degrees.
- 6 Remove the batter and put it into the mounting bag. Squeeze into the mould 9 minutes full. Put the batter on the top and bottom of the fire. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 12-15 minutes.