Food Material List
- 1 egg white 3
- 2 Albumen powder 1g
- 3 pigment Appropriate amount
- 4 almond powder 140g
- 5 Powdered sugar 125g
- 6 Berry sugar 105g
- 1 The first step is to sift sugar and almond powder about three times (in order to make the surface of the makaron smooth) and then put them into the mixer to grind them in advance for easy sieving.
- 2 Prepare a clean beating bowl. Add a little protein powder. Pour the egg white into the beating protein. Add a third of the fine granulated sugar when beating the protein to the fish eye blisters. Add the second granulated sugar when striation appears. Beat the second granulated sugar until almost wet foaming (when lifting the hook) and add the remaining granulated sugar. In order to add some food colors. Its good to mention that there is a sharp tick in the egg beater.
- 3 Add a third of the protein cream to TPT. (Previously sifted sugar powder and almond powder) Stir it with a mixing method and add the remaining protein cream. Stir it until it drifts off and on like a silk ribbon.
- 4 Pour the batter into the mounting bag. I use a good mounting mouth. Squeeze it on a silicone pad (oil paper can also be used). Then shake it 2-3 times. Shock the bubbles out. Then put it under room temperature (which can also be used in the mode of oven fan) and crust (about 15-40 minutes) until the hand touches the Marcarone and does not touch it.
- 5 Then put it in the oven and bake at 140-150 degrees. The baking time is about 10-13 minutes.
- 6 Baked Macaron can be served with chocolate Ganashi or jam.