Never made jam, always want to try, but I have to stay by the stove to boil, too troublesome, so I have never done it. This trial of the Magic Fruit Fun bread machine has jam function, let me try it out, then it is inconvenient to use it! __________
Food Material List
- 1 Mango 1 (about 420 g)
- 2 Berry sugar 58G
- 3 Malt dust 25g
- 4 Fresh lemon 1 (juicing)
- 1 Material and bread machine are on the stage at the same time.
- 2 Cut the lemon first and squeeze out the lemon juice.
- 3 Dice the mango meat directly and put it in the bread barrel. I only used one big mango. Its about 420 grams.
- 4 Put in granulated sugar and maltose (the first time I used maltose, that sticky, almost didnt break me down, haha ha) and add lemon juice.
- 5 Bucket into the bread machine, open program 13, jam program, time is 1:40 minutes. Press the start key to start.
- 6 In the first 15 minutes, the bread machine heats the pulp and starts stirring in the fifteenth minute. I havent managed it and let it work by itself. With about 20 minutes left, the bread machine heats up again.
- 7 Time is up. Mango sauce is so easy to make. Take out the bread barrel while its hot and put the jam in the bottle. I used a pudding cup and filled two cups.
- 8 Sauce sauce sauce, how about it? Its beautiful.
- 9 I tasted it secretly. It tasted good.
- 10 Take a piece of toast and spread it with jam. Its ready to eat!