Food Material List
- 1 Sago
- 2 Mango
- 3 Red bean
- 4 coconut milk
- 5 milk
- 6 White granulated sugar
- 1 Prepare the ingredients.
- 2 Wash the red beans and put them in the rice cooker. Open the porridge cooking mode. (It would be better to soak overnight in advance)
- 3 Boil a small pot of water, pour in a proper amount of sago, change boiling and stir. Turn off the heat after boiling for one minute. Cover the pot and cook for 5 minutes. Cook for 5 minutes. Then open the fire and boil again. Repeat the process of turning off the fire, baking and stirring until the small white spots disappear.
- 4 Pour in the sieve and rinse with clean water. Drain.
- 5 Pour the sago into the container, pour in the milk, and refrigerate it.
- 6 Pour coconut milk into a small clean pot, add sugar, heat and dissolve. Refrigerate after cooling.
- 7 Cut the mango into small pieces.
- 8 Fill the glassware with milk sago, red beans and mango, then sprinkle with coconut milk, OK!