Pig liver is a treasure house of nutrition. The contents of high quality protein, vitamins and trace elements are usually better than meat. Pig liver not only contains high iron content, but also has a high iron absorption rate of 22% (similar to lean meat), so it has always been the best choice for blood (iron) supplementation. Porcine liver is not perfect, although it raises people. The cholesterol content in pig liver is high. Therefore, people with three high cholesterol levels should be cautious to eat. Usually, dont eat more than two times a week. Its better to eat only once a week.
Food Material List
- 1 Pork liver 150g
- 2 Organic rice 80g
- 1 Ingredients: pork liver and organic rice.
- 2 Soak the pig liver until it has no blood.
- 3 Soak the rice for 3 hours.
- 4 Pour the soaked rice into the casserole.
- 5 Pour in the pork bone soup cooked in advance.
- 6 Put in the pig liver.
- 7 Cover the lid of the pot, boil it and stir up the foam.
- 8 Put the chopsticks on the pot.
- 9 Cover the pan so as not to overflow.
- 10 Cook until the rice is sticky.
- 11 Put in a proper amount of ginger.
- 12 Add proper amount of chicken powder and boil, then turn off the fire.
- 13 Put the peanuts in the frying pan.
- 14 Pour in proper amount of olive oil.
- 15 Small fire, stir-fry until the peanuts are broken.
1. Dont rush to cook fresh liver just bought back. It should be washed under the tap for 10 minutes, then sliced and immersed in water for 30 minutes, and repeatedly changed until the water is clear, so as to thoroughly remove the poisons in the stagnated liver blood and bile. The best water to soak the liver is dilute saline.
2. When cooking, you must heat it until it is fully ripe and brown. You cant greedily taste crisp and shorten the heating time.